Kid’s Club SOLD OUT
Students will start by learning some basic finger knitting and progress to learning basics continental style knitting. During these 9 sessions students will:
- Learn how to cast on
- Learn how to make both knit and purl stitches
- Learn how to create a stockinette stitch.
- Learn how to cast off.
Location: The Knitty Gritty on Kimberley’s Platzl
Instructor: Gretchen Miller
When: Wednesday 15:30 – 16:30 Oct 9, 16, 23, 30 / Nov 6, 13, 20, 27 / Dec 4
Ages 10 and up
Yarn included in cost: Briggs and Little Tuffy
Needles not included in cost, please bring: Knitting needle size US 7–9 or you can purchase them in store.
If you are purchasing your supplies at The Knitty Gritty please visit us anytime during regular business hours prior to the start of the program and receive a 10% discount.
Call 236- 302-0111 or pop in to the shop to reserve a spot as classes may fill quickly.
Terms and conditions:
1. Payment in full is required to reserve a spot and must be reserved 24 hours before the starting date of the program.
2. Cancellation Policy: If you cancel with more than three days notice before the first class, you will be fully refunded, or payment can be transferred to another session.
3. If there are less than 4 students registered in program, we reserve the right to change class dates or cancel the class. If a change in dates does not work for you, or the class cannot be re-scheduled, we will happily refund your class fees.